Vintage: Toddler Rose-Trimmed Fur Coat & Bonnet








SOLD, thankyou!


I have held on to this darling little coat for too long now.  With my girls now 4 and 7 I think it's time for it to go to another little girl deserving of a special Winter coat.

It is a creamy white faux fur coat with pink satin binding around the collar, coat front and on the bonnet. Roses feature down the coat's front and on the bonnet.

The coat buttons up the front and the bonnet secures with pink satin ties.

Vintage tag size 16 = my estimate 1-2 years.

Condition: very good, no marks or stains, lining tidy and intact.  Missing one button.  It is sold as is but I will do my very best to locate a fitting button.

Made in New Zealand by Fenton.  I actually bought this off the lady who had it bought for her as a child in the late 1960's from Smith & Caugheys department store in Auckland, New Zealand.  (See last image.)

Asking: US $45

Shipping to Australia US $6.5, US & UK $11, and everywhere else in the world US$13.